Remote MD helps device clinics and practices
Head Count Neutral: no addtional staffing needed
- Streamline workflow
- Optimize billing
- Relieve staff workload
- Triage Alerts
- Send customized reports
- Provide trained staff to meet your needs
No new equipment: no hardware or software purchase requirements
Choose from a menu of options for relief:
- Alert Monitoring
- Routine Checks Only
- Implantable Cardiac Monitors
- Heart Failure Monitoring
- Long Term Monitoring Relief
- Short Term Monitoring Relief
Vendor Agnostic: does not align or limit you to specific device vendors
We provide actionable reports with the information you need to manage your patients
- Maximize Physician RVUs
- Integrate into your EMR
- Secure Electronic Formats
"Remote Monitoring represents the new standard of care for patients with CIEDs, with alert driven IPE replacing most routine interrogations."
-The 2015 HRS Consensus Statement on Remote Interrogation and Monitoring for Cardiovascuar Implantable Electronic Devices
Slotwiner et al
Remote Monitoring: The New Standard of Care for Cardiac Devices
- With increasing clinic size, it is virtually impossible to see all patients in the office.
- Clinic schedules are often consumed with routine follow-ups that could be done remotely.
- Find and employ CIED trained, experienced and CCDS certified staff.
- The tasks of remote monitoring have traditionally been integrated into a clinician’s already full clinic schedule.
- Inability to dedicate a staff member exclusively to remote monitoring to maintain the efficiency and quality of remote monitoring.
- Additional resources are required to coordinate a remote monitoring program that can put additional strain on office and/or administrative resources.
- Remote monitoring is often avoided because it is felt that with the addition of remote monitoring, it will completely overburden staff.
- Remote monitoring can be a source of data overload that can create more work to sort through it all.
- Triage of remote alerts can be time consuming and an unpredictable workload on a daily basis.